Alpha Family Services relies on those who pray for and support our ministry. See how you can partner with us.
Partner With Us
- Center volunteer (client mentor, receptionist, material services, office assistant)
- Event Team-help with one or more of our events a year
- Alpha Ambassador-represent Alpha at your church or work place by keeping everyone updated on events and activities
- Event participant-attend and support our events
- Pray for God’s protection on the ministry, staff, board and volunteers
- Pray for effectiveness in our ministry as we meet the needs of our clients
- Pray for effectiveness as we strive to explain the lasting effects of abortion
- Pray for changed minds and changed lives
High Need Area:
Alpha is currently in need of client mentors! Please review the credentials below and if you are interested in more information contact us to become a volunteer.
- Mature Christian women, at least 18 years old to facilitate Practical Parenting classes with clients 3-4 hours per week (at least a one year commitment). Training provided.
- Mature Christian men, at least 18 years old to facilitate Practical Parenting classes with male clients 3-4 hours per week (at least one year commitment). Training provided.
Support Alpha Financially:
Monthly Donor and Supporter Program
We are excited to launch our new Monthly Donors and Supporters Program. It costs approximately $8,500 a month to keep Alpha running with day to day operation costs.
You can make a difference with even a $10 monthly donation. Every dollar helps us achieve our goals. With a monthly commitment it allows us to better foresee our future when planning a budget or considering future goals.
Please feel free to contact the center (616 225-2265) with any questions or concerns. As always we thank you for your support and for standing with us. We are stronger together!
- Mail: send your gift directly to Alpha Family Services
- Stop in with your gift and take a tour of the center while you are here
- Become a monthly supporter
- Donate towards a specific fundraising campaign